Monday, October 6, 2008

Eating with the DiRegolo's

So meal time at the DiRegolo home has gotten quite interesting...according to me (Aunt Nannie). Which anytime you have little kids mealtime tends to be! Michelle is an excellent cook and loves to bake which she has a free chance which isn't often these days. A few weeks ago while Joe was getting a feeding tube put in, I had Sophie over and learned just how much fun Michelle has now days. Not only is she t;ube feeding Joe and working on his ever changing taste likes and dislikes due to chemo and radiation but Sophie keeps her hopping! Sophie at the VERY OLD age of 17 months and at the time of these pictures even younger insists upon sitting in a barstool instead of her special counter chair and feeding herself or she won't eat. I fed her and had a HUGE mess to deal with...both she and the kitchen needed a bath before she was through. But I thought she was so cute that I had to post some pics of her on here. Honestly I don't know how Michelle and Joey do it all!